Growing up with saturday monrning cartoons and comic books, the myth of the super hero is something that has always fascinated me. from the storylines to the character design I have always had great interest in these fictional beings. So working on reinterpretations of these childhood memories is quite logical. Here I present the Vol I that is composed of:
- Spider-Man, who was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko, and first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 in August 1962 by Marvel Comics.
- Snake Eyes, character in the G.I.Joe toyline from its inception in 1982 by Hasbro.
- Hawkeye, created by writer Stan Lee and artist Don Heck and first appeared in September 1964 and is part of the Avengers since 1965 by Marvel Comics.
- Nightcrawler, created by writer Len Wein and artist Dave Cockrum and
first appeared in May 1975 by Marvel Comics.
- Dhalsim is a video game character in the Street Fighter fighting game series who made his debut in the original Street Fighter II as one of the game 's eight main characters in 1991 by Capcom.
- Hellboy created by writer-artist Mike Mignola and first appeared in August 1993 by Darkhorse comics.
All Illustrations presented in this series are for recreational porpuses and in no way do i intend to make a profit out of them. They are my visions and interpretations of the intelectual propoerty of other artists that I respect and thank for their work growing up.